Genuine cracked applications direct from the scene group.
A Team-FTU project!
LiteOS | English | PreActivated | No TPM Required
What is Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus'?
You could think of it as the brain child of 'Ghost Spectre' and 'Phoenix LiteOS Pro Gamer' Builds. Featuring the same Features, Support, Performance tweaks, Optimizations, Privacy Tweaks, and Extras that are included in my 'Pro Gamer' Builds, and also adding Full Support for Cumulative Updates, Optional Features, Windows Security, Windows Defender, Complete Drivers, Complete Fonts, and much much more.
- Windows 11 Compact / Lite / Gaming / Updatable / Optional Features / Optional Defender
- Multi Edition ISO, with Selective Defender During Windows Setup and Installation (ON or OFF)
- New Enhanced Windows Setup and Installation Environment, with added Hardware Support, and Features.
- Updates Paused Until 2099!
- Designed to breathe new life into your PC -
- Designed to work well on older low spec PC's.
- Also Great for use on modern high end PC's.
- Uses significantly less storage space, idle RAM and CPU Processes.
- Improves System Responsiveness.
- Reduces Boot Time, and software loading times.
- Improves gaming and productivity performance.
- Enhances Desktop looks with taskbar transparency and added themes.
- Not only for Gaming! Great for all other desired applications as well!
- Bypasses TPM, Secure Boot, RAM, CPU, and Storage Checks.
- Designed to work well on older low spec PC's -
- EXTREME Gaming Performance! Fast, Smooth, Light, and Tweaked to give you extreme performance for your gaming needs! Support for UWP Apps and Xbox Game Pass.
- Uses less than 500 MB Idle RAM!, Low CPU Processes, Fast Installation, Extreme Performance for Productivity and Gaming, Lightning fast Boot and Load times.
- Removed features include - Microsoft Edge, and Some UWP Apps.
- Disabled Features include - Error Reporting, Indexing, UAC, Ads, Telemetry, Paging File, Hibernation, Power Throttling, Automatic Maintenance and Download Blocking.
- Additions include enhanced Desktop Beauty with Transparent Task bar and Additional Themes, Additional Context Menu Options, Basic Game Suite, and Basic Tools in Start Menu to Give you back control of your Windows Desktop.
- We want YOU to have control over your Windows, so we chose not to Pre Install much software, or Web Browsers, because we know everyone's needs, and preferences are different. Several web browser installation files and some other goodies can be found in the 'Extras' Folder on the Desktop.
- Highly recommend writing to USB with Rufus, For Clean Install Only.
- I highly recommend you download and install DX9 and VC++ Runtimes
- Installing additional languages, enabling hibernation, or enabling virtual memory.
- If you plan on Installing and Using the Xbox App, make sure you go into the App Settings, and also install 'Xbox Identity Provider', and 'Xbox Gaming Services' as well. And enable UAC using my 'Sign In Fix' (located on the desktop)
- If you plan on performing Cumulative Updates / Defender Updates, and want to keep Defender Disabled, After Updates are Complete, Open WinAeroTweaker, Check Box 'Disable Windows Defender' and Reboot.
- Just showed you via screenshot that I was able to install .NET Framework 3.5 through Control Panel 'Optional Features'. You have to turn off metered connection (default) and have Windows Update Service On (default).
I recommend you enable a paging file, (Virtual Memory), if you have a low amount of physical RAM installed in your PC. Read my tutorial on how to enable it, it'll save your apps from crashing / closing unexpectedly if you run short on physical RAM.
What's the differences between Phoenix LiteOS 'Pro Plus' and 'Pro Gamer' Builds?
Both types of builds, are designed to run as light, smooth, fast, and responsive as possible.
The builds that are around 1.5 GB (Super Lite - a.k.a 'Pro Gamer') just have a lot more removed than my builds that are 2.5 GB +.
If you want full support for Cumulative Updates, Optional features, WSL, WSA, Hyper-V, Defender, Windows Security, Backup and Restore, Diagnostics, MS Sync, School Accounts, Hello Face, Spotlight, Bitlocker, etc. etc. in your build (Basically everything full Windows can do) go with a build of mine that is 2.5 GB + (Pro Plus)
If you don't need those features, then I highly recommend you go with one of my Super Lite Builds (Pro Gamer) which still has the support to run all your Apps and Games, support additional Langauges, Speech, UWP, Xbox, etc., but is much more stream lined, and removes most of Microsoft's 'Bloat' and will remain running light and streamlined compared the other version . (And also takes up less HDD space, and uses less resources than Pro Plus)
Edition: Phoenix LiteOS Edition
Version: Windows 11 Pro Plus 21H2
OS Build: 22000.434
System Type: x64
Interface language: English-US, Additional Languages after!
Treatment type: Activation Script (Use Activator just in case of missing activation)
Author: Modded OS By FBConan, @FBConan
What's New In Build:
- Build Info
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC. 64-bit
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (G (4 GB Recommended)
- Hard disk space: 9 GB
Use Rufus To Create Bootable USB & Boot / Instruction is Included in the folder!
AntiVirus Scanned Result for User-End >>>
No VT due to file size limited - It's clean no harm!