Acrobat DC (former Adobe Acrobat XI Pro) is the completely reimagined desktop version of the world's best PDF solution. It includes a mobile app so you can fill, sign and share PDFs on any device. And with Document Cloud services, you can create, export, edit and track PDFs from anywhere - and stay connected to recent files across all your devices.
Experience the power of Adobe® Acrobat® Dynamic PDF technology to create and share next generation PDF files. Collaborate with peers, customers, and partners with electronic document review sessions, fillable PDF forms, and Acrobat.com services. Combine different file types into one seamlessly organized, professional-quality PDF Portfolio. Set passwords and permissions to protect documents. Make your documents more attractive with rich content.
• Convert and scan to PDF file
It doesn't matter what type of content is being converted or scanned to PDF - paper documents, emails, photographs, spreadsheets, websites, Adobe® Flash® Player compatible videos, or other types of content - it's easy to do the work with software. Adobe Acrobat® X software. Create and share PDF files that can be viewed on mobile devices and smartphones.
• Export and edit PDF files
Easily edit PDF documents and export them to Word and Excel. Now you do not need to enter data from the keyboard every time, you can reuse ready-made content. Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and shorten project lead times.
• Combining files from several applications
You no longer need to send a large number of letters with numerous attachments. Create professional PDF files that are easy to send, open, and view.
• Improved productivity and consistency of work
Use innovative features to improve productivity to simplify complex processes, prepare and demonstrate high-quality content and achieve good results.
Streamlined online document reviewing Efficiently collect feedback from colleagues and customers and reduce the time it takes to approve projects. Use online collaborative review and annotation tools for PDFs to make it easier to collaborate on a project.
• Collect data with fillable PDF forms
Easily create, distribute, and track user-friendly, interactive, paper-like PDF forms — no IT assistance is required.
• Protecting PDF files and documents
Easy-to-use security features help protect confidential information. Passwords, digital signatures, and patching functions enable secure electronic processes.
• Compliance with PDF standards and support for accessibility features
Ensure adherence to corporate, regional and national standards, and add accessibility features for people with disabilities.
• Read, search, and share PDF files
With free Adobe® Reader® software, enable everyone to view, print, and search PDF files. Collaborate on PDFs with colleagues and customers - even across different file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
Top features in Acrobat Pro:
• PDF file conversion. Create PDF documents from any application that prints, including one-button conversion from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access, as well as Firefox and Lotus Notes - without ever leaving your authoring application.
• Scanning to PDF. Scan and convert paper documents and forms to PDF. Make scanned text searchable automatically with OCR, and then check and fix suspected errors. Text can be exported for reuse in other applications
• HTML to PDF. With a single click from within Internet Explorer or Firefox, capture web pages as PDF files, keeping all links intact. Convert only a portion of the page by selecting just the content you want.
• Email to PDF. Handle email-based communication more efficiently and simplify email search and retrieval. Archive emails or email folders from Microsoft Outlook or IBM Lotus Notes with one-button ease.
Export and edit PDF files
Easily edit PDF files and quickly export PDFs to Word or Excel documents. Spend less time rekeying information and more time reusing content. Use Acrobat X to reduce errors, improve productivity, and finish projects faster.
• PDF to Word. Save PDF files as Word documents with improved preservation of formatting and layouts. Relative positioning of tables, images, and even multicolumn text is preserved, as well as page, paragraph, and font attributes.
• PDF to Excel. Expedite reuse of content by converting PDF document data to Excel file formats. Even select a portion of a PDF page and export it to an editable format.
• Editing PDF files. Quickly and easily edit PDF documents without going back to the original source files. Save time by making simple changes to text and images directly within PDF files. Remove, reorder, and rotate PDF pages.
• Printing preparation. Reduce errors and delays at the printer. Preview, preflight, correct, and prepare PDF files for high-end print production and digital publishing.
Combine files from multiple applications
No need to fill people's inboxes with multiple emails and attachments. Create and deliver professional-looking PDF files that are simple to send, open, view, and navigate.
• PDF Portfolio assembly. Quickly assemble a wide range of file types - including audio, video, and rich media content - into a polished, organized PDF Portfolio using the new PDF Portfolio Wizard.
• PDF Portfolio customization. Easily customize PDF Portfolios with included layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. Add corporate logos and colors to reflect your branding. Import custom PDF Portfolio layouts and themes developed by third-party developers and designers.
• Rich media. Quickly bring ideas to life through rich, interactive documents. Insert audio, Flash Player compatible video, and interactive media into PDF files, for seamless playback in Adobe Reader X or Reader 9.
• Attaching native files. Make sure source files are simple to locate, access, and archive. Attach them to any PDF document in their original, native formats, ensuring a more complete document of record.
Increase productivity and process consistency
Use innovative productivity-enhancing software features to simplify complex projects, prepare and present high-quality content, and achieve better results.
• Action Wizard. Automate routine, multistep tasks into a guided Action. Create, manage, execute, and share a sequence of frequently used steps that can be applied to a single PDF or batches of files.
• Quick Tools. Quickly access the tools you use most - from your favorite PDF document editing tools to your most-often used comment and markup tools - by adding them to the Quick Tools area.
• Version comparison. Eliminate confusion and improve version control. Easily identify differences between two versions of a PDF file by having Acrobat analyze both files and highlight changes to text and images.
• Integration with Microsoft SharePoint. Work seamlessly with PDF files in Microsoft SharePoint. Access SharePoint from any Acrobat Open or Save dialog box. Open PDF files from SharePoint for viewing. Check them out for editing, and then check them back in (Windows only).
Streamline online document reviews
Gather feedback efficiently and accelerate approvals. Use shared online document reviews and PDF comments to get - and keep - everyone on the same page from project start to finish.
• Commenting tools. Review and mark up PDF files using a complete set of familiar commenting tools, including sticky note and highlighter tools, lines, and stamps.
• Online document reviews. Gain the feedback you need, faster, through easy-to-manage, shared document reviews that allow participants to see and build on one another's comments. Easily track progress and participation, add reviewers, and email updates or reminders.
• Extending Reader functionality. Enable Adobe Reader X or Reader 9 users to participate in shared reviews, fill and save forms, and digitally sign and approve PDF documents - regardless of platform or operating system.
• Commenting tool pane. Access markup tools and view comments from a single, unified tool pane. View all comments in a searchable list that can be filtered and sorted by page, author, and date.
Collect data with fillable PDF forms
Create, distribute, and track easy-to-use, interactive PDF forms that look like familiar paper forms - without asking IT for help.
• Form Wizard. Easily create dynamic, fillable PDF forms from paper or existing electronic files. Automatically convert static fields to fillable ones with the Form Wizard.
• Adobe Reader support. Enable Adobe Reader users (Reader 9 or X only) to fill and save forms - regardless of platform or operating system.
• Distribution and tracking. Distribute forms, track status, and compile results to expedite more accurate information collection. Use services at Acrobat.com to distribute and collect forms.
• Analyzing data. Streamline data reporting and analysis. Automatically compile form data in a single document or view. Filter responses as required. Easily export data to a spreadsheet for analysis.
Protect PDF files and documents
Simple-to-use security features enable you to protect sensitive information. Use PDF passwords, digital signatures, and redaction to build electronic processes you can trust.
• Digital signatures. Digitally sign PDF documents, or add document timestamps. Add certified digital signatures to help recipients validate document authenticity and integrity.
• Enabling Reader users to sign. Enable Adobe Reader X or Reader 9 users to digitally sign PDF documents and forms or add document timestamps.
• Passwords and permissions. Use passwords to help control access to your PDF documents. Apply permissions to restrict printing, copying, or altering. Save passwords and permissions as security policies that can be easily applied to new PDF files.
• Permanent information removal. Use redaction tools to permanently delete sensitive information, including specific text and illustrations. Easily sanitize documents with one click, finding and deleting hidden information such as metadata, annotations, attachments, form fields, layers, and bookmarks.
Read, search, and share PDF files
Enable anyone, anywhere, to view, search, and print PDF files using free Adobe Reader® software. Share PDF files with confidence, knowing colleagues and customers will be able to see your work exactly as intended - across file formats, platforms, browsers, and devices.
• Optimized viewing mode. Maximize your screen for optimal reading and presentation of PDF files with the new Reading Mode. Menus and panels disappear, and a transparent floating toolbar appears, to help you navigate PDF files more easily.
• Online file sharing. Use Adobe SendNow online services from within Acrobat to send, share, and track large files without the headaches of email size restrictions, FTP sites, and costly overnight services.